This UX course is intended to help software and technical teams understand User Experience at a high level - so that they can adopt some UX practices, the mindset and work better with designers. This introductory course will take you through UX fundamentals so that we have a shared understanding of what UX is, how it’s done, and what it offers to end-users and businesses.
- What is user experience (UX);
- The mindsets of a UX designer;
- UX designers inside the organization;
- Inside the mind of a UX designer;
- UX in action (case study).
🎯 Learning Goals
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define what UX design is;
- Describe the UX design process;
- Understand the mindset of a designer;
- Understand how designers approach problems and make decisions to design solutions.
🙋What makes this course special?
- Our enterprise software point of view (looking at UX through the lens of software people use at work)
- Realness - abstraction is made real with examples, scenarios and business stories
- Not associated with a boot camp program ;)
Contact [email protected] to get team pricing and live course pricing - the price on this page is for 1 license.